- Me: did you know that it is a sin to wear that shirt and you could go to hell?
- Me: I mean it has mixed fabrics.
- Me: According to the bible, that's a sin.
- Mom: show me where it says that
- Me: levictus 19:19
- "'Keep my decrees.
- “‘Do not mate different kinds of animals.
- “‘Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed.
- “‘Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.
- Mom: well just because it says that doesn't mean you can say its a sin and we'll go to hell
- Me: so why are people doing that with homosexuality
maybe humans are good for some things
this stuff makes me so happy
the way the mother looks back at the end
when i went out to go see Maleficent, when i saw this fairy
I was like “Haha that looks like Umbridge”
and then she changed into a human
And I was like “HOLY SHIT THAT IS UMBRIDGE!!111!”
and a couple rows behind me, I heard someone say “You must not tell lies” and I lost it
SHES THE "PINK" ONE
This woman deserves a round of applause and a throne of gold. This is the most realistic & amazing thing for someone to say for this generation of students. I wasn’t able to go to college this year because my parents can’t afford to send me and I had every scholarship, grant, loan known to man and it still wouldn’t work. Finally someone gets it!
WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR PEOPLE TO REALIZE THIS?!
SO MANY OTHER COUNTRIES EITHER PAY FOR THEIR POPULATIONS’ EDUCATION OR JUST WRITE OFF THE BILL IF DOESN’T GET PAID FOR.
THE WAY THE AMERICAN EDUCATION SYSTEM WORKS IS BACKWARDS AND MANGLED.